SurviveNature offers tips and advice for surviving in several different enviroments.
- How to survive on a deserted island
- How to survive in the forest
- How to survive in the jungle
- How to survive in the desert
- How to survive in the snow / extreme cold
- How to survive in the ocean / open water
I need dis
Note to authors: when a bullet is shot from a gun, it becomes so hot it’s sterile. You don’t get an infection from the bullet itself, but from the wound. That’s why in the short term it’s better not to remove the bullet, because bothering the wound just makes it more prone to infection! That is also why some veterans still have bullets in their body.
Hmm. Suddenly, I am smarts